Soroptimist’s Live Your Dream: Education and Training Awards for Women are cash grants to women who are head of household and are working towards an undergraduate degree or technical program. The award can be used for anything that helps support the woman in her pursuit of education. This may include clothing, transportation, child care, etc.
The application portal is open each year from August 1 to November 15.
You are eligible to apply for the Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards if you are a woman who:
- Provides the primary financial support for yourself and your dependents. Dependents can include children, spouse, partner, siblings and/or parents.
- Has financial need.
- Is enrolled in or has been accepted to a vocational/skills training program or an undergraduate degree program.
- Is motivated to achieve your education and career goals.
- Resides in one of Soroptimist International of the Americas’ member countries/territories.
- Has not previously been the recipient of a Soroptimist Women’s Opportunity or Live Your Dream Award.
- Does not have a graduate degree.
- Is not a Soroptimist member, an employee of Soroptimist International of the Americas or immediate family of either.
- Has a Social Security number or Tax ID number.
For further information and to apply click here.